- Why to choose Halong Bay?
Halong Bay is famous for its drowned karst landscape and has been inscribed twice by UNESCO as a World Heritage site for its universal values of landscape, geology and geomorphology. With cruises operating daily - including overnight and day trips - Halong is the most famous of the bays located in this region. It is a 2.5 – 3.5 hour drive from Hanoi.
- Why do we need to transfer to Dynasty Cruise for some of the 3 Days and 2 Nights itineraries?
All guests taking the 3 day 2 night itinerary are required to transfer to the Dynasty Cruise boat during the 2nd day as the sites to be visited are further away to reach and is easier to access using the smaller boat.
- Is it safe for pregnant women and children?
Yes, all cruises are safe for pregnant moms and children. In the unlikely event of any emergencies, the cruise teams on board are ready to help and can call on a speedboat to safely go back on land to transfer the guests to the nearest hospital.
- Do we have Wi-Fi onboard?
Wi-Fi is available in our cruises’ restaurants and bars, but its connection can be unstable due to the geography of Halong Bay.
- What is the difference between all the Dynasty boats?
Dynasty Cruise is running two brands which are Dynasty and Dynasty Legend with different style, capacity and destinations as follows.
- Dynasty Cruise is designed in royal style with 22 cabins separated into 4 types. Operating area of Dynasty Cruise is in Ha Long Bay.
- Dynasty Legend Cruise is outstanding with its converged elegance, sophistication and modernity with 32 cabins separated into 3 types. Operating area of Dynasty Cruise is in Bai Tu Long Bay
Depending on the needs, the interests, and the budget of the guests, you can choose the most suitable cruise.
- If I get seasick, is it okay to continue cruising?
Yes, you can continue to cruise even when you get seasick. Our cruise team on board are ready to help you out with anything and have been trained to treat seasickness.
- Is there any food available for kids and for vegetarians?
Yes, our highly-experienced executive chefs together with their kitchen teams have created a diverse set of menus for different needs from vegetarian, pescatarian, kid’s menus, and even vegan menus to accommodate all kinds of diets. Please kindly send your request when booking.
- How long does it take to drive from Hanoi to Halong?
It takes about 4 hours of driving from Hanoi to Halong and back. All shuttle buses and private transfers leave Hanoi Old Quarter at around 7:30am and arrive in Tuan Chau at around 11:30am.